Directions from Colombo and Airport
- Take the airport road north out of Colombo and proceed straight past the airport, through Negombo and Chilaw. If coming from the airport, turn right when you get to the Colombo-Puttalam road.
- Just after the 120km post and before Puttalam, at the Palavi junction, take the turning off to the left that is sign-posted “Kalpitiya 40km”.
- Proceed on this road until you reach the town of Norocholai. As you enter the town you will see a Hatton National Bank on your left. Take the left turn immediately after the bank. If you pass a small petrol station on your right, you’ve missed the left turn.
- Proceed along this road, which starts as a tar road but becomes a gravel road, for about 2km until you come to a church. The road jogs around the church, which will be on your right as you pass it.
- At this point it would be a good idea to call our guest relations on 0766 911854 or 0766 911846 to inform them of your arrival so that someone is there to meet you on arrival.
- Approximately 100 meters after the church you will reach a wooden sign board on your right with directions to the nearby resorts. Take the right turn for Palagama and follow this road. You will pass a wind turbine on your left. When you reach the T take the right turn and go through a wooden gate.
- Proceed along the drive until you see the Palagama Beach signboard in front of the car park about 500 metres later. The entire distance travelled from the right turn after the church is about one and a half kilometres.
Please note that the nearest town to the resort is Norocholai. Palagama is located 20 KM south of Kalpitiya and is 40 minute drive from Kalpitiya town.